Edgewater Connections (formerly Edgewater Connections Consulting) was initially engaged to provide electrical reticulation and lighting design for the first stage of a new industrial estate consisting of three new warehouses and a street upgrade.
The Marsden Park Industrial Estate is owned and operated by Logos Property and is a brand-new state of the art industrial development. As the project progressed our scope of work widened and we were engaged to carry on with the remainder of the reticulation and lighting design for a further three warehouses along with lighting for a new Hollinsworth Road extension. Edgewater was also engaged further to design and manage the NBN fibre design for each of the warehouses in the estate.
Edgewater worked alongside the civil designer and construction crews to deliver client-side project management of the installation of the Level 1 Endeavour Energy works, in addition to providing installation management of the NBN installation.
The scope of Edgewater’s project included:
- High Voltage reticulation.
- Six new Padmount substations.
- Street Lighting across the development.
- New 11kV feeder from the South Marsden Park zone substation.
- Extensive duct configurations.
- Earthing calculations and design.
- Development registration and stage applications.
- NBN Pit & Pipe design.
- NBN pathway design for each of the six tenants.
- Coordination with the NBN deployment team for connection of NBN services.
- Development of tender documentation.
- Review of tender submissions and providing a fair and unbiased tender evaluation.
- Review of appointed Level 1 ASP’s Safety and Environmental Documentation to ensure compliance to statutory and legal requirements.
- Review and monitor appointed ASP’s works program.
- Design and negotiation with network authorities, developer, builder and services consultant.
- Review monthly payment claims and variations.
- Ensure works are completed as stated in the quote and contract and to Endeavour Energy standards.