Edgewater Connections was engaged by a local Hunter Region developer to assist with a small residential subdivision at Abelard St Dungog in regional NSW. Works included both comms (Telstra / NBN) and Essential Energy.
Due to our ability to provide a full turnkey telecommunications services solution, Edgewater Connections was the obvious choice to provide the concept design, detailed design, lodgement of applications and management with NBN/Telstra and Essential Energy.
The scope of Edgewater Connections engagement included:
- Conceptual design for development
- NBN pit & pipe design
- Relocate existing services from a proposed new driveway
- Prepare detailed design drawing
- Site assessment
- Certified designs for tendering by selected ASP Level 1 contractors;
- Preparation of Works as executed (WAE) drawings