Edgewater Connections was initially engaged by the land owner to decommission a redundant High Voltage Customer connected to Endeavour Energy’s network. The puropose of the project was to allow for site remediation for future development. Edgewater Connections Consulting’s initial engagement was providing electrical consulting, Level 3 ASP and Project Management services.
Upon completion of the Level 3 ASP Design, Edgewater Connections was engaged to create Operating Protocols and Site Safety Management plans for the High Voltage Customer Networks and to facilitate High Voltage Switching of the assets to allow for removal from Endeavour Energy’s 11kV Network.
Edgewater Connections’s scope further increased at the request of the client to tender, assess and make recommendations of a suitable Level 1 ASP that could also carry out High Voltage Switching operations. Edgewater Connections subsequently managed the Level 1 ASP for the client until the site was disconnected from Endeavour Energy’s Network.
Edgewater Connections Consulting was then engaged for stage 2 of the development to provide Level 3 ASP service and Project Management services for the installation new Endeavour Energy Padmount Substation and 11kV Cabling for the new Warehouse Office Facility.
The current scope of Edgewater Connections’s engagement consists of:-
- Disconnection of redundant High Voltage Customer Assets and design of an Endeavour Energy Switching Station
- Design of new Padmount Substation to allow for the connection of the new office/warehouse facility
- Creation of easements and linen plans
Project Management for Level 1 ASP works and HVC Customer assets
- Compile a scope of works based on the Level 3 Design, tendered to selected Level 1 ASP’s, reviewed tender submissions to ensure compliance to RFQ, assessed potentials for variations form submissions, provided a tender evaluation on supplied tenders.
- Upon award to a Level 1 ASP, Edgewater Connections reviewed all Safety and Environmental documentation to ensure compliance to statutory and legal requirement, ensure initial site inductions are carried out.
- Review and monitor performance of the Level 1 ASP contractor by site visits and audits and progress meetings.
- Review and process contractor claims and invoices.
HVC Customer Assets
- Creation and approval of HV Operating Agreements and Safety Management Systems with Endeavour Energy
- Facilitating High Voltage Switching of Customers 11kV Network
- Removal of redundant assets
- Testing and disconnection of 11kV Cable systems
AT Edgewater Connections we can complete all facets of Electrical works providing the client an unbiased and independent approach to your needs, from your Level 3 ASP Design to completion of Level 1 ASP Const