Edgewater Connections have been provided Level 3 ASP, building services and project management services since its inception in 1994. We are strategically located in Sydney’s North West, within walking distance to Norwest Metro Station. Due to an expansion of services and work we are seeking the services of a Graduate Electrical Engineer.
The role will be responsible for:
- Drafting Electrical Distribution projects using AutoCAD
- Drafting Electrical Distribution projects such as new subdivisions and new connections,
- Completing Engineering calculations such as Voltage Drop and Pole loadings,
- Perform detailed design of the projects,
- Completing Environmental Impact assessments,
- Packaging the project for certification by the Electrical Distributor
- Design of telco Pit and Pipe network
You will be the suitable applicant if you possess the following key criteria:-
- Completed or are about to complete a Bachelors Degree in Engineering Electrical
- Ability to prove that you have a desire to work in the Power Distribution industry
- Are able to use AutoCAD
- Can communicate with a very broad range of people
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work in multiple areas of the Level 3 Industry covering Ausgrid, Endeavour and Essential in all aspects of design including Chambers & Indoor Substations, Connections of Load, Road works and asset relocation.
Phone calls from applicants will not be answered, all applications are to be lodged through seek.